Title Fetch Services, LLC recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of today's consumers and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. We believe that making you aware of how we use your non-public Personal Information and to whom it is disclosed will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and the public that we serve. This Privacy Statement provides that explanation. We reserve the right to change this privacy statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
· Applications or other forms we received from you or your authorized representative;
· Your transaction with or from services performed by us, our affiliates, or others;
· Our Internet websites;
· Public records maintained by government entities that we obtained directly from those entities or from affiliates or others; and
· Consumer or other reporting agencies.
Our policy is regarding the protection of the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees who need such access in conjunction with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Our policies and practices regarding the sharing of your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies, insurance agents, agents, and other real estate service providers. We may also disclose your Personal Information to:
· Agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with services you have requested
· Third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf and
· Others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction, or relationship with you. One of the important responsibilities of some of our affiliated companies is to record documents in the public domain. Such documents may contain your Personal Information.